- Create one or more menus with your own layout.
- Items can have custom actions (see below).
- Items can change based on server status or any placeholder (for example, when the server is online, offline, or whitelisted).
- Because of the great flexibility you can create many types of menus, like a server selector, lobby selector or profile menu.
- You can create nested menus / submenus for large servers.
- Create one or more items
- Each item can have custom actions (see below). For example, open a menu, toggle an effect, send player to a server.
- Create one or more custom commands
- Each command can have custom actions (see below).
- Examples: teleport player to server, teleport player to random server, toggle effect, open menu, play sound, teleport to world, hide other players, send message.
- You can configure actions when clicking items, running commands, clicking items in menus or on join.
- Full list: https://github.com/ServerSelectorX/ServerSelectorX/wiki/Actions-v2
- The plugin can retrieve files from other servers. This way you only have to configure it on one server even if you want the menu on all servers.
- Config sync is flexible, you can choose which files or directories you want to sync.
- No DRM, no obfuscation, no bullshit. The plugin is licensed under GPL and the source code is available on GitHub.
- Does not talk to any third party servers, works without an internet connection.
- Web API to get server status and placeholders
- Java API to get server status and placeholders
- Java Addon API for SSX-Connector
- Java API to add custom actions
- Supports PlaceholderAPI in the menu and all SSX placeholders are available as PlaceholderAPI placeholders as well.
- Set permissions for running commands, clicking items or change icons in a menu depending on permissions.
1.7.10, 1.8.8, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.x, 1.15.x, 1.16.x, 1.17
Any minor versions not listed here are NOT supported! So for example, 1.8.0 or 1.12.1 are not supported.
- Java 8 for Minecraft 1.7.10-1.12.2
- Java 11+ for Minecraft 1.13.2-1.16.5
- Obviously Java 16 for Minecraft 1.17
- Sponge 1.12 (only for the connector plugin)
- Other standard spigot forks also probably work. Mods that allow running bukkit plugins on forge servers probably don't.
- ServerSelectorX uses a connector plugin that allows servers to send data to each other. This way, you can show very detailed information about a server.
- All this information is available as PlaceholderAPI placeholders as well, so you can use this in other plugins.